Friday, February 12, 2010

Miserable ):

Oh, hello there guys. Yeah, its been a long time i tak update my blog. Malas aah, but you know what? I've been moody and very miserable nowdays and i dont have anyone to talk to. So, i've decided to luahkan everything here.

1) My 'sister' kene buang sekolah or whatever crap la kan? I dont know what happened actually. Im closed with her you know? And i just cant accept the fact that she's leaving me. I went home for like a day earlier tau for chinese new year. So, when i found out that die kene buang semua, i started crying like hell. And, everytime nak jumpe die, tak dpat because senior and her batch ramai sgt nak jumpe die which i totally understand . Conclusion is, i tak sempat nak jumpe die and im afraid that die akan balik sabah this chinese new year. I didnt have the chance to say goodbye :'(

2) Aiman, Zul, Fifi, and Jo, Sorry gila i tak reply your text and call semua. Im too depressed to talk or chat with anyone right now. And yeah, all comments and text i takkan reply. Im sorry. So, dont bother trying, oh-kay? Yeah, i have other reasons lagi kenapa i moody, and i malas nak type bnyk2.

And and, if you guys nak ajak keluar ke apa, text me. I'll reply if i wanna join, Klau tak reply tu i takank pergilah ehh? So, bye.