Thursday, December 10, 2009

shit, HAHAHA

1. I love...
- my petbrother so much (:

2. Right now I want...
- topup and maggi desperately :(

3. I feel like...
- im an ass :D

4. I hate it when...
- people said that my ''kau punya pipi yg tembam bergoyanglaa'' -.-

5. I fear...
- hari kiamat sgt - sgt, aaah!

6. I'm lonely without...
- my family and friends <3

7. I need...
- money $$ *kaching - kaching

8. Today I...
- went to my piano class (:

9. Tomorrow I'm...
- having my piano exam, shit -.-'

10. I just...
- wanna wanna touch you baybay, eleh xD

11. I want to meet...
- jesse mccartney and - and taylor lautner :) *woot woot

12. I'm hungry for...
- prosperity burger and curly fries ;P

13. I love it when...
- when he calls me :D

14. I'm afraid of...
- the dark and asrama! arghhh!

15. I'm listening to...
- who ya gonna run to - rihanna :D

16. I'm wearing...
- white t-shirt and pink shorts, HAHAHA

17. I wish I was in...
- heaven <3

18. I'm craving...
- a new handbag and a polka dot dress, HAHAHA

19. I want to get...
- her out of here -.-''

20. I can...
- do it! yes i can. *lame -.-''

21. I can't...
- play the violin, gaaahh!

22. I have...
- an amazing pillow (:

23. I haven't...
- kick my bella and arieff yet, muhahahha.

24. I'm nervous to...
- play the piano tommorow -.-''

25. My Mom thinks I...
- ROCK :D

26. My Dad thinks I'm...
- annoying, true :)

27. I think...
- i love him :P

28. I'm happy when...
- im having a great daay (;

29. I'm sad when...
- people say crap stuff about me -.-''

30. I like eating...
- burger, curly fries and broccoli, seriously!

31. I hate eating...
- taufu, yuck!

32. I love watching...
- movie and lipstick jungle (:

33. I love listening to...
- music?

34. I like playing...
- in the pool with my siblings ;D

35. I hate waking up to...
- entertain my stupid ______ -.-''

36. I can see...
- a ghost beside me, arghhh! *stupid

37. I'm glad that...
- I'm living in malaysia :D

38. I'm disappointed that...
- she didnt believe in me :(

39. I look like...
- abg hazim, thats what people said and its so wrong!

40. I wish I looked like...
- aida shahima :D